Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm a hypocrite.

I really hate it when some well-intentioned relative makes me spend 6 hours flipping through landscape pictures from their recent trip to Bora Bora.  No waterfall is that exciting.

But I just can't resist showing you the beauty of London, uninhibited by my own physical mediocrity.

A cafe off the Strand.

House of Parliament. Very serious.

Church.  (10 points to the person who can name it...)

Europe: old and new.  Editor's Note: There's a 60% chance this car appeared in The Bourne Identity.

My dorm.

The Dean's Yard outside Westminster Abbey. 

Libby has never looked cooler. (Outside Westminster Abbey)

The Green Park next to Buckingham Palace.

The queen is really rich.

Westminster Abbey, where I'll get married and become a princess some day.* (*After I marry Ben so that he can give me free plastic surgery.)

Sorry there were no people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment